Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm always down for a good party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


This is my first year participating in the Ultimate Blog Party.  As a matter of fact I am just beginning my 4th month of blogging, so forgive me (and my little baby blog) for not being more organized!  This party is just too good to miss!

I am Stephanie, otherwise known as "Jack's mommy".  My son Jack will be 3 this month, and I started this blog to share with others the  adventures we have together.  As a single mom, I find that my experiences are sometimes radically different, and yet at others absolutely identical to those two parent families I see around me, and it's interesting to compare.  I wouldn't trade my life with my son for anything though, even if it sometimes seems a bit harder.

So far this blog has been relatively random, but that's the way my mind (and my life) works, so I doubt that will change much over time.  The thing I like the most about blogging is that it gives me the chance to write (aka vent) about whatever is on my mind at the moment.  I am also enjoying getting to know this giant mommy blogging community, and finding my place in it!  I'm looking forward to partying with all of you!

6 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Stephanie!! There certainly is a HUGE mommy community on blogger and it's so wonderful to build friendships and find support here! I look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not organized enough to be anything but random! ;) Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy!

    I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

    Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

    Have a very blessed day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand the ole 'random blogging'! That's how I role too! Come over and sign up for my giveaway! Nice to meet ya! http://trinketsofthought.com/2011/04/01/life/ubp-2011-and-50-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a Jack's mommy, too. My Jack is 16! Time flies....

    visiting from the UPB. Hope you'll come sign up for my UBP giveaway~

    Lisa @All That and a Box of Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new fan! Stopping in from www.centslessdeals.com :)

    ReplyDelete